My daughter loves eating Oreos. I admit that I also do love Oreos. It cures my sweet tooth. =)
Last year, my daughter found a different way to eat Oreos. Let me share with you her new way of eating Oreos.
1. Prepare the hotcake mix by simply following the instructions at the back of the box.
2. Dip an Oreo cookie in the hotcake mix. Make sure that the cookie is well covered in the hotcake mix.
3. Place the dipped Oreo cookies in a plate. Then, put it in the microwave oven.
4. Heat the dipped Oreo cookies at high heat for one minute.
5. Let it cool. Afterwards, enjoy eating it.