Happy New Year!
It is so common to have New Year’s resolutions. I used to do them when I was young. I just don’t do it anymore. Instead of doing New Year’s resolutions, I am going to list down the tasks that I need to be able to do for this year.
- Have my house in Cavite assessed to be able to file the correct real property tax. I bought this property way back in 2008 and it turns out that I have been only paying the real property tax for the land. So, I will have to complete the documents and ask my personal assistant to help me in submitting the documents and have the improvements assessed.
- Update my holographic will.
- Open a savings account for my short term vacation fund. This should be a different bank. There is no need to budget for this every month. If there is extra money, I will fund this so that I can dip into this fund if I need to go on a short local vacation.
- Open a savings account for my passive income. This should be a passbook savings account so that I can track all my passive income in one place.
- Continue to contribute to my company’s mutual fund savings.
- Find ways to help my parents pay their debts.
This is going to be enough for this year. I don’t want a long list since I also need to be realistic about what I can achieve for this year.